Although Domain.com sounds like a domain name registrar, if also offer a wide range of web services, from web hosting to website building. This article, provided by Webhostingology, appeals to beginners; we see how people with no web design background can create their own site. We look at the cost of the tool and opportunities to save money using one of the latest Domain.com promo codes.
Why a Website Builder?
For starters, a website builder is ideal for those who want to create a website but don’t have any background in coding. In the late nineties in order to create a website, you had no choice but to learn how to code yourself, or hire a coder to do this for you– which would cost a lot.
Today, 20 years later, anyone can publish on the World Wide Web without the knowledge of a single line of code. With the help of a website builder software, such that provided by Domain.com, you’ll be able to create a website even with zero-coding skills.
Domain.com web design tool is “WYSIWYG” (What You See Is What You Get). You can drag and drop the objects depending on your preferences and choice.All you have to do is log in to your account at Domain.com, choose a layout for your web page and start customizing it by dropping in text boxes and images and picking the right background and colours.
Website builders have come a long way in the past few years. You can create a very attractive website that will look very similar to a professionally created page that web designers will charge you a lot of money for.
Disadvantages of Using a Website Builder
Despite the fact that a website builder sounds promising, it can also have some disadvantages that you should know of.
- Your website will not be as customizable as creating one from scratch. The features are somewhat limited. The website that you can create from a website builder is somewhat “basic” if you’re going to compare it to the ones built using a CMS, or by a professional design team.
- Sites built using a website builder are usually hosted in a shared hosting environment provided by the website builder. You wouldn’t have full control over your server. Your site will be sharing bandwidth with other sites, which may make your site slow at times.
- The greatest disadvantage of websites build by website builders is that they have to stay in the same server where the website builder tool is. This is because your website won’t be able to function in server without the software provided by the website builder. You will not be able to move that site to another host, unless you create a site again from scratch.
Costand Domain.com Discount Codes
Price is the greatest advantage of a website builder. As compared to having a full web design created, a website builder is definitely more affordable. Domain.com offers a website builder software for just $11.95, and they currently have it at a discounted price of $6.75.Check out the latest offers and domain.com coupons in this page https://www.webhostingology.com/domain-com-coupon-codes/
By applying a valid discountcoupon at Domain.com you may be able to save money on your order, making your website even more affordable:
- Domain.com Promotional Code for beginners: “GETSTARTED” gives 30% off to all new customers.
- Discount Code for existing customers: “FILMRIOT” will take 25% off your order.